American Turbo Systems
Founded in 1992, American
Turbo Systems is a manufacturer and
product support facility for gas turbine power generation systems
used in Commercial and Military applications.
ATS is licensed to produce products that utilize the TT10-1 gas turbine engine and the A/M32C-10C air cycle expansion turbine.
ATS specializes in complete in-house repair capability including welding, precision grinding, curvic grinding, and balancing.
Major Product Lines
- GTCP85 & GTCP36 APU Overhaul and Test
- GTCP85, GTCP36, GTCP331, & GTCP131 Accessory Overhaul and Test
- GTCP85, GTCP36, GTCP331 Rotating Component Overhaul
- Fuel and Pneumatic Torque Motor Overhaul
- Manufacture and support of A/M32C-10C Air cycle Air Conditioner
- Manufacture, refurbish and support of the A/M32A-60A
- Manufacture and repair of the TT10-1 Gas Turbine Engine
- Manufacture and support of the MEP-362A Generator Set
FAA Approved Repair Station #GV7R740J, EASA Approval # EASA.145.5091
4210 N. Sullinger Ave.
Hours: Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 5:00 pm
Quality Service, Manufacture and Support